Sunday, August 19, 2012

JOURNEY CALLED LIFE


After a long hiatus, I am back to where I belong: blogging. An explanation is a must and that is what I owe to myself and to my readers. For at least three months, a lot has transpired especially in my personal life. There was no other quarter that I have travelled more compared to the 2nd quarter of 2012 but for varying reasons. I went to Calaguas Island in Camarines Norte with my friends, went to Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar in Bataan for a company outing and went to North Cotabato to attend the wake and burial of my beloved father. For a time, I started to doubt myself if I can still pursue writing as an interest. I lost the vitality and vigor of translating the energy of life into my write ups. A death and tragedy in my family was so sudden and disturbing that my life turned 180 degrees. As of the moment, I am still trying to cope with the pain and taking it one day at a time. A day won’t pass by without me thinking of my father and of the memories that we shared and the moments that we must supposed to have. My father, together with my mother and Jafet are my travel buddies. My renewed optimism in writing is a gift and recognition for my father: a PATIENT, CALM and CHEERFUL traveler. 

No comments:

Post a Comment