Sunday, April 15, 2012

To SEE and to be SEEN- BORACAY


Truly, Boracay never ceases to amaze me. One can visit the place and come back here with an experience entirely different from the first. First time I ate in a BUFFET resto-by-the-beach, walked the whole stretch from Stations 1 to 3, enjoyed the delicious KALAMANSI MUFFIN at Real Coffee and went to PUKA Beach. There are some firsts thought I will just keep to myself. I was a bit sad because the shoreline is algae-infested. Nevertheless, everything was perfect: the sand feels great, the food is sumptuous and the people are cool.
What to eat: REAL COFFEE KALAMANSI MUFFIN is a must try. The café serves oven-fresh cookies and muffins at a very affordable price. Just be early coz the store closes exactly at 7 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment